Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have moved from Century Link to Xfinity while being

Customer Question

I have moved from Century Link to Xfinity while being advised that I would have access to my email for 30 days from the date of termination, but instead of email I'm taken back to the home page. How do I get to the email?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Century Link
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use a desk top PC and access the email thru Century Link's home page.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've spoken with customer service who also had problems accessing the email using my user name and password. Can it be due to the mocem being unplugged getting ready to return to Century Link?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything else.
Category: Email
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Please try to access your mail here?

http://mail.century21.co.za/

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Now when I try to sign in it tells me my user name and/or password ***** *****

Hi

Do you still need help here?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Still do not have access to my email (centurylink,net), but I'm now thinking my problem is a misunderstanding with Century Link and not a problem with the computer. I'll checking with customer service Monday morning.

Hi i'm Just following up if you managed to sort out your mail issue?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Century Link took care of the problem. I finally reached both a customer service rep and a technician who confirmed I had 30 days from the date of termination to view email and got me connected. Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, but I spent the day catching up on and moving the email before access disappears again. Thanks. You're at the top of the list should I need help again.

No problem at all!

I'm glad you are sorted.

Thank you for letting me know.