Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have two email accounts. One will receive and send the

Customer Question

I have two email accounts. One will receive and send the other will send but is stuck processing the incoming mail. Need to know what is going on. My computer email program is receiving the emails.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: frontiernet.net on both accounts
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: first on the phone then on the outlook program on my computer on line
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Went into the repair of outlook and checked the emails they worked and sent the tests but the tests did not get to outlook they did make it to the third party program
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
10 with Norton but the outlook is on the cloud that I use

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ca1fe351-4f6f-4129-be99-44a922476384
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ycctq6se
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.