Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When I tried to create my uber account, My email account has

Customer Question

When I tried to create my uber account, My email account has someone else's name associated with it
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Computer and cell phone account
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My account is fine on yahoo, however when I put my info in uber it said my account already exits and ask me to change my password. When I did it sent me an email referring to me as Rmsad
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: That's not me!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I searched around the uber info associated with my email, nothing else is entered
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

Are you able to access your Uber account and check the the content of Uber profile?