Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

My E-mail will not send any E-mail messages. This happens

Customer Question

My E-mail will not send any E-mail messages. This happens even when I have the sent conformation (checked by phone that the E-mail had been lost). I had received a piece of E-mail. I saw it and knew who it was from. I clicked to open it and it disappeared. I don't know if it bears on the problem but, my kids got me a computer. Something snuck in and corrupted my computer. I had to get it wiped and restarted. When I did , I gave***@******.*** as my E-mail address. That's what I used a long time ago. I never thought twice about my new electronic moniker. My***@******.*** was out there with some sites and face book. I's on a game. It's probably in places All over.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I know nothing about getting you anywhere. I was hoping that setting back and pushing the buttons you told me to push was the "works for me" instant that made my day better. Before we start I need 5 minutes so I can do things without my cat driving me nuts for food.
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

No problem. Please take your time.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Okay, let us now work on this issue.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Are you there? Please reply back to me now. Thank you.