Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm an computer novice. Kids got me a computer in Jan Got it

Customer Question

I'm an computer novice. Kids got me a computer in Jan Got it ready when it came out of box. I'll keep sending . Slow Nerve damage
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I'll have to get model, machine HP service outlook
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Fix when I try to send E-mail. It also showed a message received and dumped the mail
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Let him know I'm smart enough in most subjects, but computers I'm very new. Got the computer handed to me ,pat on the head, have a good time. I had to get the computer wiped and restarted from scratch. When they asked for an email name I gave my old nom-du-plume , they had me using wdschelde @ outlook I used the same thing for password ***** my mail doesn't go out and none comes in even though I know it should be here cause I confirmed by phone
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem for you while you watch on your screen?

Secure Remote Assistance is an optional additional service offer with an extra flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume for free any time for follow up requests.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess