Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My Thunderbird is not downloading my email from webmail. The

Customer Question

My Thunderbird is not downloading my email from webmail. The small window requesting my password ***** not even pop up prior to the email download.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: If you are referring to my Thunderbird, I have not reset username and password ***** a long time.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I access my email daily on my laptop.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Rebooted. Searched the Mozilla Support site. Tried to send a message to no avail. Utilized the "Get messages." Checked my webmail to be certain that there are new email to download.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This problem started occurring yesterday afternoon. Is there going to be a charge for this service?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,