Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My google account was suspended by Google on June 1st.,

Customer Question
thinking I was a JA: Have...
My google account was suspended by Google on June 1st., thinking I was a
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Spammer.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: here is my 2nd. request to them. My first request, did not have an explanation and I think this is why they did not read my 2nd, 3rd. or 4th. request. Any suggestions? Dear Appeals Board,
It has been one week since I first appealed. My 2nd. appeal was a few days later with full explanation but I think you may not have read this
appeal, since there has been no resolution.I emailed about 125 Obituary's of my friends death to his email
recepients via my Google account. I split the emails in 2 sendings
one A - M and N - Z. Plus a 3rd, of friends in my address book.
I can see why your algorithms in the mainframe thought thery
were spam.
I am a true 76 year old Googler that was a Beta Tester of the
first laptop---CR48? I own many shares of Google, and promote
the Chromebook usage to many people over the years vice
Apple and Microsoft. I even give my old Chromebooks to
friends. Lastly even Andy Rubin, co inventor of Android OS
purchased my house behind Stanford.PLEASE re open my account----I have so much data there
that I need badly. Your kind consideration is greatly
appreciated.Tom A. Hunger***@******.***
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I phoned google support and they said I had to send request via an email which I did above. Th
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: they told me that it would be reviewed by a human group.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
6/16/2017
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 5 months ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Sorry to hear about your Email problems. With free email services such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, ETC..., you need to have an alternative email, or cell phone tied to the account, OR know your security questions. Without the above, the account can not be recovered. This is for security reasons since people keep sensitive data in their email.

I;m sorry for the bad news, but the account is gone, for good...

Only way they will open it is if a Federal Law enforcement agency requests it to be done, that being FBI, DOJ.

I created an alternate gmail account and used it to request reinstatement
of my original gmail account. Are you sure my account was suspended forever????? I did speak to a human and they told me to create the new email address and fill out the request form. I did, no reply to the first probably cause I forgot to give them the reason why. I did with my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. request. How can I get the human group to read my newer requests?

You must have not called google, they have no gmail support -

Who ever you contacted, likely a scammer that was skiming you for info.

I call google all the time for tech support on my Project Fi cellphone account as well as my Chromebook.

k, well i worked there, and i know for a fact, there is no support for gmail -does not matter if you were, or were not part of their test group, saddly.

No, I really got google. Any concrete advice?
You may be correct about no human advice at gmail, BUT at tech support
for cellphones and chromebooks----YES!

Yeah, they won't unlock it unless you get a subpoena from a federal law enforcement agency.

They only support things, people pay for - so yeah, chromebook, etc = yes. Gmail = no

It sucks for sure, i see people lose their accounts daily - But they don't support it, if they did they would have to hire another 2k ppl just to deal with gmail....same is true with all free email services, yahoo, MS, etc

got any phone numbers I can call of DOJ, etc...... that I can start calling.
I have lots of important data on that account.

I do, but i won't give them out, you can look them up, but trust me DOJ, etc will not care, one bit, unless a major felony has been committed.

1# ***** have to prove a major Felony has taken place, typically a murder or rape.

2# ***** then unlock it for THEMselves, not you.

I know it stinks, but thats the truth...

Ok, gotta go now. Sorry you could not help me.

I gave you, your answer -

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist