Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need to know if Google stopped an "alert" email to me. I

Customer Question

I need to know if Google stopped an "alert" email to me. I 'm investing money with a financial group including Money Map, Money Calendar and Weekly Cash. I signed up for and verified I was on the email Alert for Weekly Cash and invested $500.00 on a Monday but did not receive on Tuesday an alert to close immediately that investment and lost my $500.00.
I receive email contact from Money Map and Calendar daily but when taking with a tech at the investment company I had her send me two emails for Cash Alert i didn't receive either of them. They suggested that either I or Google had considered it as spam..I check my spam and knew I hadn't. They suggested that Google could check and determine if Google for some reason had determined it to be spam I am asking that you research this. My email address is***@******.***.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hi can you give me the email address of the investment company please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

okay i will look into this and get back to you as soon as, thanks. Jay

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

okay if I could connect to your computer and look into your email account please and I will get the answer for you that you need

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was mobile and just got back to my computer.
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

okay.okay i can help with this but we need to continue tomorrow as its 11pm here in the UK is that okay?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

thanks