Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

VERY VERY FRUSTRATED!!! When the new email account

Customer Question

VERY VERY FRUSTRATED ! ! ! When the new email account ***@******.*** was activated June 15 I lost the address listings & incoming mail to***@******.*** What can I do to cancel the new & go back to***@******.*** ??
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: I get my internet from MI Connections. Is this what you want ? Or - originally I was getting email via Microsoft and changed to Gmail several years ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser via Desk Top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know how to access a troubleshooting site
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I recover the lost email address listing & Incoming emails ? All of my contacts have***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have given my VISA to cover the $5. charge, and possibly $48. IF the return to my email account [email protected] can be accomplished

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.