Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

Tried to sign in but said my email and password are already

Customer Question

tried to sign in but said my email and password ***** already in use.... I do =not remember password ***** would like to start over
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: a few months ago but have never used uber
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything it tells me to do including setting up contact support but cannot click on link
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no... just want to start over
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

If you forget your password, visit the link below to reset.

https://auth.uber.com/login/forgot-password

You'll need to enter your email address or mobile number associated with your Uber account.

You'll receive an email in a few minutes. This email includes a link to reset your password. The link can only be used once. If you do not open the link within 10 minutes, start over to receive a new link.

Remember to use 1 upper case, lower case and a special character such as ! or $ in the password.

It will cut you off shortly so be ready and have time when you reset the password ***** finish the process.

I recommend doing this on a computer and not a cell phone or ipad to start.

On your phone. close uber application and restart and put in your new password ***** done to gain access

to the program.

If you are still having issues, let me know and i can help you finish up.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin

This process can be confusing at times. If you have any trouble getting in your Uber account

to reset the password, please reply here to me so we can look at the error and troubleshoot

the error. If not, please rate to close out the question or reply and leave any concerns/questions etc.

Franklin