Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

I need to change my Mastercard account to my Visa account.

Customer Question

I need to change my Mastercard account to my Visa account. But my Kindle is too small for me to read the tiny print. How do I change my account? I bought Treasure Island today, and Mastercard was not accepted. James Lethbridge
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: yes, on my i-phone.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I think my phone number: 585 (###) ###-####JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know. I've had my Kindle for several years now, and I don't remember how it was set up.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

To change your 1-Click payment method:

1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
  2. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If yes, please let me know.

Else, if you can kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.