Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been in prison for two years my phone number

Customer Question

I have been in prison for two years my phone number associated with my gmail account is no longer activated I am also locked out of my yahoo account which I have as my recovery email and my recovery email for my yahoo is my g mail account so how can I get back in to my accounts??? Please help
JA: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?
Customer: No I don't believe so I don't think I am... all devices I did have connected I have still yet none are allowing me access
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I do have a phone number but it is no longer active and someone else has that number now ....i answered the security question but I'm not entirely sure what month and year I set up the account in question
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that should be all
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

How are you locked out of your Yahoo? Just forgot the password? Is your Yahoo account associated with a cell phone? The same cell phone not activated now?

Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help here?