Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I try to numerise a photo by using contoll center and 1

Customer Question

hi i try to numerise a photo by using contoll center and 1 click to email and what happent the resutlt is not a photo but abour 100 worlds help me out to result this problems please
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: window live mail is my provider
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: usulay 1 never hasd this problem when 1 click to email thenumerisation of my photo is perfect instead of that i got a list of about one ondred worlds
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no 1 need na expert to hel;pme out because 1 have to numerise many photos all the time
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

What type of computer do you have available to use, Is it a Windows ( XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10) Or do you have a Mac ( 10.6 10.7 10.8, Yosemite, Sierra, Etc )

Also, when you say you are trying to "numerize" photos using control center. What is the program name for the control center you mentioned.. Please be as detailed as possible.

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P