Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I've been having a lot of trouble having my password

Customer Question

Hi, I've been having a lot of trouble having my password ***** by Brighthouse. the message comes through that they don't accept it and i can't send or receive but the webmail works??? what gives? PHONE NO.(###) ###-####sine I can't receive any emails. Rich Keene
JA: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: I am using Thunderbird.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: Damned if I know?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of, I'm 80 YO and not up to par with all the lingo or operations that go with this computer. But the problem just started a couple of weeks ago, probably after a microsoft update.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the email address you are facing trouble with