Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have an email account which is someone called Ina has

Customer Question

I have an email account which is***@******.*** someone called Ina has hacked my credit or PayPal account details. Today I got an email from you saying my order Prowled by Claude Patterson second edition had been sent. The reference number is ***** Please do not allow anyone using that email account to purchase anything more from you. This is the second time it has happened in 4 weeks. Regards
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Sharon Nicholson
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my iPad bigpond just comes up. On my laptop I go hrough my web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing as yet. I have had prowlers stalking me & going through all my paperwork even when it has been hidden
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

The best option will be to use a live discussion via phone option troubleshoot the issue. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am in Australia
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

I'm ready to call you and help you with this in the best possible way.

Just let me know once.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just want any more purchases under my email account by a person called Ina to not be allowed anymore. She is not the account holder. The credit card expiry date has just been changed this week but the old one will be valid until the end of the month. Also the number at the back of the card has been changed. Can you guarantee it won't happen again. It's already happened twice.
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

I have sent you live discussion via phone offer discuss things to make your account and computer safe. Should you accept it, I will be able to make calls directly.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If yes, please let me know.