Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When I bring up yahoo.com and click the blue mail sign the

Customer Question

When I bring up yahoo.com and click the blue mail sign the message comes up they cannot bring the page up.
JA: How do you access Yahoo most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on a web browser
JA: What have you tried so far with your Yahoo account?
Customer: I click in for yahoo.com and the blue mail box comes up and when I click the blue mail box the page goes blank with the message they cannot bring up the yahoo mail.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

IMPORTANT: please save this page to your favorites (Press CTRL + D on your keyboard) so that you can reconnect with me in case we get disconnected from each other.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck