Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

Sorry I have a HP office jet printer 6600 I printed a

Customer Question

Sorry I have a HP office jet printer 6600 I printed a document and the print was all jumbled and now a message is coming up telling me there is a printer failure and to turn on and off have done so also have turned on and off at the mains still no joy sorry I chose the wrong selection to send are you abel to pass onto correct area please
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Big Pond
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Sorry James this is a printer issue sent to wrong area can you forward to correct area please
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: OK Pearl have turned on and off then disconnected completely at the mains and turned on again still message coming up on screen
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is he the correct person or should it be a printer Tech ?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Please follow the steps given under the link below:

Click Me

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If yes, please let me know.

Else, if you can kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.