Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I'm having trouble remembering my password for my email

Customer Question
I'm having trouble remembering my...
I'm having trouble remembering my password ***** my email address
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: about 2 days ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: from my Iphone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried using differant passwords none wants to work
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much will this cost me
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: I bought a new Iphone and was tryng to pair it to my apple watch but it wont take any of my passwords
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
5/15/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the part of your email after the @ symbol that you are having the issue with?

Please let me know

it's not the email address I'm having trouble with it's the password ***** don't remember it
is it another 52usd again
i paid you once
still here

Hi there,

I am still here, yes I know it is an issue with your password, I read this in your initial statement.

Are you able or willing to reply to the question I asked?

Please let me know

what quetion

as I said it's not the email address I'm having trouble with it's entering a passeord

a password ***** sign into your email address right?

as you said

Thanks

Can you therefore please kindly answer the question I keep asking.

If you really do not wish to, no problem, just let me know.

which question

I am going to opt out of working with you any further as I feel we are not making any progress.

You do not need to do anything, you will be contacted when another expert takes over

Thanks

Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, i will be continuing your issue today with you.

My name is ***** ***** we can continue here if you wish.

Here is the question that needs answered.

What is the password 'to' that you cannot get past? An email? To a computer? To a phone?

There are billions of passwords and it could mean anything.

What are you trying to recover? An email, program, website login, computer login

is what the communication error between us is.

I will wait for a reply to those questions.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist