Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am unable to read attachments to e-mail. I was able to

Customer Question

I am unable to read attachments to e-mail. I was able to print directly from e-mail but all the changes they have made on my outlook account are driving me crazy. Can I get my old e-mail service back please?
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Two weeks approximately
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing..I am a senior, senior citizen and computer illiterate. I had an invoice sent to me by a contractor and used to be able to just open it and make a copy but am unable to open a lot of attachment and can't fine the paper clip I was told to look for. All I neeed is to have my old e-mail system back. computer works fine.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess