michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

If have recently been given messages to confirm my secondary

Customer Question

If have recently been given messages to confirm my secondary email address for contact with Google. I believe the secondary email address is for Google to contact me if I can not be reached on my primary email address
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: My primary provider is Google gmail, which I use on a regular basis. I have 2 other providers: Telstra and Exetel.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: What updates do you mean?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I want to keep my Google gmail as my key and primary provider.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Please explain the problem a bit more in detail. What is

Secondary email is mandatory for google account because if you forget google login password ***** will send you verification code to verify your ownership on your secondary email provided by you on google account. I hope this answers your question and if you have any question feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you help me confirm my secondary email address so Google can send updates and notifications to the secondary address. I would like to keep my current gmail address as my primary address. I am led to believe that I owe Google $45.00 for this piece of advice. Is this correct? Can you verify?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I believe I owe Google the amount of $45 for this piece of advice. Is this correct? Can you verify?

Login to your google account i will walk you through to update the secondary email on google account. Yes this is a paid support. I will not be able to tell you the exact amount as it reflect on your screen and i do not have access to your billing info due to customer privacy policy.