Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My wife and I are locked out of our gmails. We have two-step

Customer Question

My wife and I are locked out of our gmails. We have two-step verification using our cellphone numbers for recovery (and secondarily, I believe, our email accounts). In trying to regain access to my gmail account, I put in the verification number sent to my cellphone, and am then told to go to my wife's gmail to get a second verification number. I'm boxed out. The same is happening with my wife's gmail. Is there a way out of this box?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since earlier this morning.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: This morning through our mac laptop. Sometimes through our cellphones.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't figured a way out of the box we're in. I'm trying you now? How do you charge for your services?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please connect me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.