Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Trying to add a pop 3 mail account from my provider and

Customer Question

trying to add a pop 3 mail account from my provider and cannot get the mail
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I have another computer and a tablet and the mail will come through on those just not windows live on this computer
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser\
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: haven't really done anything because when I go to accounts it fills in a password ***** is about 15 charqcters long and don't know where that is coming from. my email password ***** ***** 4 charaacters long
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i know of. I do have a midontinent account that the live mail hooked up and do have a gmail that it hooked up but cannot get the other one
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no do not charge me anymore
Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No
Expert:  jinsmn replied 4 months ago.

Hi, do you still need assistance on this matter?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I guess as long as I already paid for it
Expert:  jinsmn replied 4 months ago.

Okay, can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Before I say yes my bank has already been charged like $42. will there be anymore charges
Expert:  jinsmn replied 4 months ago.

Actually, remote support is an additional support which needs additional payment. But, I can give you a special free offer, if you are ready for remote support within next 30 minutes.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm sorry I thought I was getting tech support for windows live and would be a service for the software. I've owned this crap for about a month and now costing me. I'll for get about the Live and look for something else. thanks for the time.
Expert:  jinsmn replied 4 months ago.

Please click here and click on I Agree button and download the Screen connect client program and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your system and can fix the live mail issue.

Regards

Jins