michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

Cannot access yahoo on my cell phone but do have it on

Customer Question

Cannot access yahoo on my cell phone but do have it on computer. In last four days cell was lost and the n found I report to Trac who deactivaed and then reactivater when found Why no yahoo on cell?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: alcatel android operating on windows 10
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on phone or on computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Do not know anything about troublr shooting
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Try to logout from yahoo account on the computer and login back again let me know if you can login successfully or not.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do you mean logout on my computer
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do you mean to logout on my computer?

yes that is correct.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Trying but do not know how to shut down email
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
trying but do not know how to shut down

when you open yahoo email on your computer on the top right hand side you will see your account picture of yahoo click on it and the drop down has the option to logout click on it.