Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Changed phone number last sunday need to access my gmal

Customer Question

changed phone number last sunday need to access my gmal account [email protected] but don't have an email I can access new phone number is(###) ###-####I moved to Dixie Inn La phone number is ***** out of Shreveport La Want to change phone number on acct
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: myway and mozilla and internet
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone but want to access it on lap top too
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: last night i tried to change password ***** can't because of phone number problem and I don't remember my password ***** was set up in Mesa Az when I purchased the orig phone live full time in a travel trailer and move every 60 days or so
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

hi so is the problem with the password, have you tried the gmail password ***** process?