Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have an uber account and i need to change my credit card

Customer Question

i have an uber account and i need to change my credit card and no matter how much i try on the app i can NOT do it... and I cannot speak to anyone because i can NOT find a phone number i am so frustrated what can i do ?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: i dont know who or how to cnotact anyone ni matter how amny times i try
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: i get my email on my computer and my phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have been on the app endlessly and on google to try and find if i can speak to a human ...and i cant resolve any of this this is so frustrating
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just want ot make sure my uber account is working properly and i need to change my credit card information
Category: Email
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i just want to change my credit card information so that my uber account works properly
and no matter what i do on the app or search i cannot do it ...and i cannot speak to a human ... which is what i would like to do !!!!
Expert:  Cory replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

How are you trying to change the credit card number?