Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
You required to make a App password, from the computer on which you can able to sign in to your hotmail.
1. Get into your Wife's computer and sign in to your hotmail.
2. Log in to your account and navigate to your Microsoft Account Summary page. From the left pane, go to the Security Info section.
3. On the right pane, scroll down to find the section for App passwords. Then, click on the link that reads Create a new app password.
4. With the above step done, you will be taken to a new page that would display your app password. Copy the password.
5. Open the application that was refusing to connect (MS Outlook) and paste the app password ***** you have just generated.
If you are not able to do that, let me access your computer remotely, so that I can help you.
If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!