Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I deleted my xbox live account that was linked to my

Customer Question

i deleted my xbox live account that was linked to my Microsoft account. now when i try to log into my Microsoft account it says the account does not exist. when i try to make a new account it says my email is part of a reserved domain. what happened to my account?
my account is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  UranMail replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

It seems that you may have deleted whole Microsoft account altogether.

Are you sure this is the correct email address? [email protected]microsoft.com ?

maybe its @outlook.com or @live.com?

Expert:  UranMail replied 4 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
im sure its***@******.***
I had to reset my password ***** this account recently, and now it seems to be non existent. Wondering how the email would be on reserved domain but doesnt exist
Expert:  UranMail replied 4 months ago.

microsoft.com is a reserved domain, usually only employees of Microsoft can have that address. that is why I asked.

Expert:  UranMail replied 4 months ago.

you are either trying to use wrong account or you are logging in in the wrong place.