Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My current Email account is with bigpond.com is there a

Customer Question

My current Email account is with bigpond.com is there a short cut for that rather then having to log in to my Telstra account first ???? Prior to getting a new computer that has Windows 10, how can I receive my mail on this easier now ??
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Telstra bigpond.com
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: A web browser logging in to Telstra account and then webmail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried making a shortcut but this does not work. When I was running Windows 7 I was getting my mail @ live.com
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you very much, but no
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. One better way to access your email is to use an email program like Mozilla Thunderbird. You can add your email account there, then open it and it will start to download your emails. Do you like that approach?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess