Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I deleted my google account and tried to reestablish it with

Customer Question
the help of an Apple...
I deleted my google account and tried to reestablish it with the help of an Apple senior advisor. 4 times the process failed after i entered the security number phoned to me by Google. The Apple advisor cannot figure out why reentering the account ( it doesn't appear on my accounts page) fails. He suggested i contact you. My account is***@******.***
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: NO, justApple.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through my iphone or Mac computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: With the help of an Apple Senior Advisor, I have deleted and then reentered my Google account. I have double tier Google security. However, each time I enter the security number given by voice on my iPhone, I go to my accounts page and the google account is not there. The advisor thinks there is something wrong with the Google code.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am using a 3g network.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
5/11/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Did you deleted your email address from your phone?

then reentered it.

First of all it is***@******.*** and not***@******.***. Please try with***@******.*** and let me know, if it ask for the account password ***** not?

How do I reenter my Google account?
I made the mistake on my first attempt to reenter the account. But for the next three attempts I used***@******.***
Are you still with me?

Follow the steps from the link below and let me know, where are getting stuck?

http://www.imore.com/how-to-set-up-mail-contacts-calendars-iphone-ipad#Gmail

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist