ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
56108293

Got one copy of Catholic Picture Bible no. 435/13W ISBN

Customer Question

Got one copy of Catholic Picture Bible no. 435/13W ISBN 973-0-89942-434-7 by//rev, Kivasik Catholic Book Publishing at you Hickory, NC store and would like to purchase another copy. ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer:***@******.*** Spectrum has Charter now.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Computer Is that a web browser?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: not having any trouble. Am on phone and it's never ending so am trying web address
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that I'm trying to get a miracle here by asking for another copy the NewCatholic Picture Bible.
Category: Email
Expert:  ChrisC replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

You can contact Catholic Book Publishing at the following number for information on ordering another copy of the New Catholic Picture Bible:

***-***-****

That should do it for you. Let me know if you have any other questions on this.

NOTE: If you have no further questions, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better to end our session for now. I will standby until the answer has been rated.

Expert:  ChrisC replied 5 months ago.

Alternatively you can access their website at www.catholicbookpublishing.com.