Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

My password to my, AOL i HAVE FORGOTTEN IT, THROUGH THE

Customer Question

my password ***** my
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: AOL i HAVE FORGOTTEN IT
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: THROUGH THE BROWSER.i THINK IT HAS HAD THE SAME PASSWORD ***** YEARS AND i HIT SOMETHING THAT KNOCKED IT out AND NOW i CAN'T BRING UP MY LeTTERS,ETC.nothing!!
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: EVERYTHING (SORRY i AM 89 YEARS OLD AND NOT COMPUTER SMART CAN YOU HELP ME i THOUGHT mINDY LOU WAS MY PASSWORD ***** IT WILL NOT WORK
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i NEED ALL THE INFO THAT i HAD BEFORE E-MAIL ADDRESSES AND MAIL i HAD RECIEVED, eTC. THANKS
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Click here: https://i.aol.com/account/password/start?

Enter your email address and follow the prompts to reset your password

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

It has been a while since we spoke last but it appears the issue has not been resolved.

Do you still need help with your issue? If the issue has been resolved or you do not need anymore help, please take a minute to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit otherwise, please reply back to me here so that I can continue to help you.