Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I logged on but it's sending the pin to my old phone number,

Customer Question

I logged on but it's sending the pin to my old phone number
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: please help
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: i gave them my job email but i still haven't received nothing
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it asked for my favorite team i put it in but still no help so now i cant access no pics or email
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's basically it
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hi, so are you trying to reset and email account?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hey jay im back
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hi there so are you trying to reset your email account and if so what is the email address?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

To allow me to connect and help you, please click on the blue link that says click here and accept the terms. Then download and run the screen connect file by double clicking on it with the left click mouse button – CLICK HERE