Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Second opinion] i can't log into my account. Everything was

Customer Question

Second opinion] i can't log into my account. Everything was fine as of Tuesday. I've tried resetting my password ***** it doesnt recognize that the email belongs to me. I called a tech support number but they were going to charge me an ungodly amount and were rude to me.JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?Customer: are you a real person?JA: I'm an assistant to the Email Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.Customer: I tried contacting someone.JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?Customer: Phone mostlyJA: What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: everything i couldJA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?Customer: Will this cost me money?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

what is the email address?