Richard Freese
Richard Freese,
Experience:  Disaster Recovery Manager at NTT Data
60261503

See. Already I have to pay money and give my credit card

Customer Question

See. Already I have to pay money and give my credit card info just to be able to access my FREE HOTMAIL account!!! Why???
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard Freese replied 4 months ago.

Hello; Thanks for using justanswer.com. I will do my very best to help you. Where are you getting prompted to enter your credit card info. With us or some other company? You should not have to poay anything to access your hotmail account.

Hello. I am following up on this issue. I am a bit confused here. you indicate you had to input your credit card info. Was it for time with a justanswer expert, or accessing you hotmail account. I am not clear. If you are asking for assistance in resolving you account issues with hotmail by reaching out to us, then a charge would apply.

I am happy to assist you in getting this resolved. However, we can't do this on a complimentary basis. Please let m know how you would like to proceed.

I will close this request by the end of the day if I do note hear from you.

Thanks

No response. Opting out.