Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Someone is using my email account in chile. I wanted to

Customer Question

someone is using my email account in chile. I wanted to update the phone number but I couldn't
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: all of the above
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went to the uber webpage on my phone and I couldn't update it. also I wanted to delete my credit card that I just added just in case and I can't because it says i have to have a method of payment
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  UranMail replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Are you on a PC now? As I understand you need assistance with password *****?

Expert:  UranMail replied 4 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.

Expert:  jinsmn replied 4 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Do you want to update phone number on Gmail account or on Uber? If Gmail, are you able to login to your Gmail account?

Regards
Jins