Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I recently downloaded the update for Gmail. Originally and

Customer Question

I recently downloaded the update for Gmail. Originally and for several years, I have used***@******.***. After completing the update, somehow my email changed to***@******.***. When I geo to settings on my Windows 10 computer and try to manage my email accounts, I see both accounts; LoknLod11 as a shadow account of the original LoknLod1. At this point when I log into gmail the***@******.*** over rides my old account and I cannot receive any emails. Please help. Thank you
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: approximately two days
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through the web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just the one I told you about that is in settings.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, I am 70 years old so things don't come as easy as they used to. LOL
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 5 months ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Let me know when you are ready

Are you still there