Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Ihave a gmail account & an msn.com mail account. I am

Customer Question

Ihave a gmail account & an msn.com mail account. I am considering switching entirely to gmail. HOWEVER, I have a very large file of messages
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I have a large file of messages stored at msn.com. Is there a way of getting them transferred without loss?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried anything, I am an elderly armature. I just want do save this file of messages.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just that.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Yes, there is a way to transfer all of your MSN emails but I believe there is a better way besides transferring. But few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 or a Mac?
  2. Do you want to transfer the emails to your Gmail? Or do you want to just download them to your computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess