Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Wow, thank you for popping up. I am getting 20-50 emails

Customer Question

Wow, thank you for popping up. I am getting 20-50 emails from a company in Colorado. I have their name and address if you want. I click on unsubscribe all the time. So far I have probably unsubscribed 200-300 times. How do I block them permanently?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: I have two gmail accounts. But I have Century link for my internet provider. I have called them and they told me to call google.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know what troubleshooting to do.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I want to remove them permanently from contacting me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.