Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I can not get into my account For verification gmail has my

Customer Question

I can not get into my account For verification gmail has my old phone no which is**********  my new no is ********** . I just moved from Mo. to Arkansas. JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account? Customer: about 3 weeks maybe. I can get into gmail on my phone but not my computer. JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: well now its my phone because I can not on my computer. I would rather have my computer access gmail JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: everthing. when I try to log in it ask for a code no . But I can not get one because the have my old phone no rather than my new no JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no except. Thank you very much

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

All you need to do is revise my old phone number from *** *** ****. To my New number. *** *** ****. Thank you . Please respond

Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Unfortunately, I cannot proceed to help you until you tell me the email address that you are having trouble accessing.

Can you please tell me the email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Email address is ***@******.*** hope this helps
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am not understanding... I have giving this company my email address at lease 3 to 4 times. This is an easy fix. I am thinking this co is a scam. You take my money before anything is fixed. I have been on this since 3:00 pm. Yesterday. How long is it takes to fix a phone number. The easiest way for communication is to call Roger at(###) ###-####if you still have a problem trying to fix this problem.....
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have stated all the problems and conditions clearly
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When i try to log in it will send me to a screen that wants a code. But they have my old phone number and I can not receive code. Which is way I need my current phone number for the code so I can log in to my email address
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Jess. If you want me to call you please post a phone number so I can call you with extension
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

How long ago did you have the phone number?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The old ph no a was about 1 1/2 or 2. The New one maybe 3 mo.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am 78 my memory is not what it used to be.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

ok, then your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you