Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm a musician...I was sending many songs to my group of

Customer Question

I'm a musician...I was sending many songs to my group of musicians because some of the group cannot open my dropbox link. I was then temporally locked out of my gmail acct. I am also a real estate investor that uses this same acct. I "CANNOT" be locked out of this acct. I run multiple businesses and need this acct. working
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: it just happened I can't have a 24 or longer period of time without a working acct. I could lose thousands of dollars My business is Real Estate Investments, Home Inspections, Home Appraisals, Entertainment, etc
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: lap & phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Its obvious that I sent a large a large amount of MP3's to the same receivers There is no troubleshooting needed....your system locked me out as if I was marketing
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No What the &^%$
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hi I can help you reset the gmail account and also regain access to dropbox.

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

would you like me to connect to your computer and sort all this out for you?