Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I thought I was all set up for the switch from verizon, now

Customer Question

I thought I was all set up for the switch from verizon, now I can't log in to either. When I login to aol I recieve a message that I am already on file
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: since last evening
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am 83 and don't understand data language
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, HELP! also how do edit contacts and where do I find the'contacts' on the email log
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

so you can't log into the AOL or verizon account, I take it you were switching from verizon to AOL?