Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Unable to verify my account because I don't remember the

Customer Question

unable to verify my account because I don't remember the date my account was created or password *****'ve been following the steps and so far have been unseccessful. Please help....
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I thought I sent an email last night see I bought a new laptop and was trying to setup my account and thats where I ran into trouble now Im signed out and cant verify because of the date issue
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my phone or from work
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Ive tried to reset password ***** when it gets to the verification part cant get past the date issue
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I've had this account for years ever since I can remember just can't remember the date I started with google. Don't want to create another account if I don't have to I have applied for jobs and such that have that information
Category: Email
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

If none of your recovery options are working then the only why to retrieve the password ***** be to reveal saved passwords

on a pc you previously used to login to your mail account.

Did you login from another pc to your gmail account?