Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Its my husband's email. He cant access his emalils. He was

Customer Question

its my husband's email. He cant access his emalils. He was originally a verizon customer/His email address is [email protected] .net
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: aol took over verizon email addresses -but he is allowed to keep his verizon address
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone and iPad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: working with apple help as its an iPhone and iPad. Apple said his problem is with AOL
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the message he keeps getting is that his password ***** email are incorrect
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer to chat with me right now?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess