Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Email for has quit working. Wanted to reenter user name and

Customer Question

email for***@******.*** has quit working. Wanted to reenter user name and password. Did it several times, and it would accept it. Tried the "forgot password" and received code by phone to reset password ***** times and still can't revive the account.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No. Whom can i talk with -- no instructions.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Tablet multiple times a day.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Don't know of any. Recently migrated to AOL from Verizon.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. My phone number is(###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.