jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in different email servers and clients.
50064670

I wrote email to jwells222 completed it and lost it. How can

Customer Question

I wrote email to jwells222 completed it and lost it. How can I get my
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I go to gmail on computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Search pressed many buttons, but I cannot bring it back. Also cannot delete old message on list
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I desparetly need to get my email back to send.
Category: Email
Expert:  UranMail replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

If time is critical, is it OK if I remote into your computer and we try resolving issue right on your screen?

Expert:  UranMail replied 4 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.

Expert:  jinsmn replied 4 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

On the left hand side of your Gmail window, click on Drafts your lost Email will be there.

Regards
Jins