Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

What is the tel number for e gmail issues? just today who do

Customer Question

what is the tel number for e gmail issues ?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: just today who do I call to talk w a tech to fix issue on e mail w gmail ?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no just put in Mcafee antivirus to day and can not get my e mail at gmail today ?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't get into my e mail box either to check my gmail today
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

We will have to recover your password ***** set the pc back to a day before that mcafee was added.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?