Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can,t get into my email account. Could you please help me?

Customer Question

I can,t get into my email account. Could you please help me?(###) ###-####JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: I think it was Comcast or Xfinity but it is possible that a friend changed it. I don,t know what,s happened.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can you tell if he changed it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.