Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Ah! this was hidden under an ad. Hope it's still pringing as

Customer Question

Ah! this was hidden under an ad. Hope it's still pringing as I write. I cannot get signed in to AOL email, as I have no username nore PW, I'm an absolute ignrams with computers, despite expertise in many other fields. Mert
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Thanks fro removing the ad. This problem has been recurring from time to time since the switch from Verizon . But two days ago contact vanished. Now, my wife uses this machine as much as I do, and tends to leave things in disarray. which does not help. This maching has been in use for some years, and may well be full of junk, but also contains large picture files which I would like to preserve.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Mert
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Only repeat trying to sign in, and trying oly usernames and PWs.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I'm ignorant, I trust experts. In this case, that's you.
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

How do you access your email? through your computer or phone or tablet?