Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I just had to sign in another account to get into my email.

Customer Question

I just had to sign in another account to get into my email. My old email address was***@******.***. The form wouldn't let me use that name and I thought it was a user name that was being looked for. Anyway now my email address is***@******.***. I am frantic - so many people have my email address. Can you get the old one back for me?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use all three but predominantly on the computer using google crome
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I can't find anywhere to do any
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - just that I want my old email address back
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there nay error or message when accessing your old gmail email address?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

First, what's the make / model of your computer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No thank you. I don't know what kind of scam this is. This is a problem with gmail. I shouldn't have to pay to have it fixed.

I'm sorry. The issue is not with gmail as I'm currently using my gmail account fine. The issue is with your computer.

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support? Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,