Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Yesterday I was charged $55.00 by a driver named funi and I

Customer Question

yesterday I was charged $55.00 by a driver named funi and I did not take an uber trip at asll I have 2 cars at my need I went to your office in Hayward they told me to get in touch with you I refuse to pay for service I did not recieve
JA: The Email Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: so where do I go for face to face went to the office they told me I have to go online
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: metro pcs
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web /phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just go it this morning on my email
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no it sounds like a scam
Category: Email
Expert:  Damian Costa replied 5 months ago.

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I am here to help you when you are ready?

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response. Thank you for your patience.